Wednesday 11 May 2011

Jazz in Europe

Although I've performed a few times in Europe, I'd really love to do a tour there someday.  So far I've worked in Germany, Greece, Italy and Russia but always for one off-events.

I've never worked in Spain - actually I've never even been to Spain (especially shocking for someone British!) - but I had some great news last week.  I was contacted by a company who wants to license one of my tracks - Tainted Love - for distribution in Spain.  Yay!  I only hope it will lead to performing there in the near future...

And in other European news -  I'll be going back to Greece twice this year.  Once in July to play an open air concert in Athens and back again in August to perform at the Tinos Jazz Festival.  Can't wait to soak up some of that sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate the feedback. :-)