Monday 31 October 2011

Krooning at The Kremlin

Okay well it wasn't actually the Kremlin... It was a fabulous Moscow jazz club called Society of Composers but it was only about 5 mins walk from the Kremlin itself and so I got the chance to walk around Red Square before Friday's gig.  Absolutely stunning!  Below are some of the pics I took on my walk followed by pics of the gig itself taken by Russian photographer Владимир Коробицын (Vladimir Korobitsyn).  The band were fabulous and we had a full house with a great audience.  Hope it won't be too long before I get the chance to go back again.

Red Square!

Lovely Lexy in front of St Basil's Cathedral
Me in front of St Basil's Cathedral

St Basil's Cathedral - yes - I LOVE it!  Reminds me of a big cake. :-)

The Historical Museum - beautiful.
Couldn't resist buying a "Russian Doll" (with a twist!)
(c) Vladimir Korobitsyn
(c) Vladimir Korobitsyn
Lexy and me after the gig






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate the feedback. :-)