Friday 5 October 2012

Glamming It Up in the Rural Midlands!

Autumn is here! I so love this time of year and am looking forward to getting out my winter wardrobe of coats, scarves, hats and boots!

I'm also looking forward to hitting the rural road again for six shows in the rural Midlands starting tonight.

LEICS, LINCS & NOTTS - Rural Tour

05 Oct - Morcott Village Hall, Leics  LE15 9DX       
06 Oct - Belton Village Hall, Leics LE12 9TU
12 Oct - North Muskham Rural Comm Centre, Notts  NG23 6HD
13 Oct - East Markham Village Hall, Notts  NG22 0QJ
19 Oct - Tennyson d’Eyncourt  Memorial Hall, Tealby, Lincs LN8 3XS
20 Oct - Mareham-Le-Fen Village Hall, Lincs  PE22 7RW


Hope to see some of you there.  I will try to get some photos as I've definitely been slacking with updating my blog lately.  Looking forward to donning the heels, fascinator and elbow length gloves once again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate the feedback. :-)